It's ALIVE!
This is it, my first blog ever. I finally decided to join the blogging bandwagon just like everyone else. I've been meaning to get to it for quite some time now, same with my GMAT, but had too many other priorities or felt that I wasn't going to be able to post any juicy updates. A recent visit to KW, however, sort of rekindled the flame (keep the embers alive!) when my brother and I were talking about writing a magazine to allow recently immigrated Asians to "fit-in" to Canadian/North American society. What this blog is not is a "how-to" guide to becoming a CBC or ABC - since that in it of itself has its own pitfalls. What we are aiming for is that happy medium where you are able to maintain the necessary decorum when doing family stuff with your "Elders" while also being successful at having non-geeky, non-Asian friends and/or girlfriends.
Meanwhile, I have to apologize in advance for the writing style. Believe it or not, I actually took English as a Minor back in my ol' University days. Unfortunately, working in a field where the phrase "for all intents and purposes" is allowed to go as "for all intensive purposes" in an industry publication, has I am sure, negatively influenced my ability to write.
Right now, this is all I'm going to write since I actually spent too much time figuring out how to set this up. I never said I was great with computers, that's why I ask others to program for me!
Stay tuned for my next entry though, it's gonna be worth the visit. I will talk about what's most important to most guys - women!


1 Comments:
First post! Woot!
Post a Comment
<< Home