Food, Food, Food!
About a week ago, my parents told me that they would be coming over the weekend to celebrate my brother's birthday.Considering that I only have about 4 hours a day after work to eat and take care of anything personal, this was extremely short notice. Anywho, I managed to clean up the place and buy my brother and sister a birthday present.
Anything to do with my parents mean a lot of food must be cosumed. On Saturday evening, we went to a Chinese restaurant, with service! I was also amazed that the wait staff spoke English and didn't had my Father the bill by default even though I had asked for it!
On Sunday, things took a bit of a nasty dive though. We went for Filipino food and I ended up with food poisoning. I took a day off today to rest. At least the stats will show that I'm not taking sick leave on Friday or Mondays. (I sure fooled them!) Another lucky thing is that I still have enough cipro to last me 3 days so I can nuke those damned bugs.
This of course means that I'm cancelling my subsequent visit to this restaurant in Feb with some of my co-workers. Speaking of... I have a going away dinner tomorrow that I'm not too keen on attending. More when I get back from it!

4 Comments:
And how did that present for your sister magically materialize??
From the good delegation of that task from me to my g/f of course! ha-ha
did you dye your hair?!?!?! it looks browner..
NO!! that's just my hair getting greyer!
Post a Comment
<< Home