I am a FOB!
Aiya! I have not updated this site in ages. Primarily since Gina decided to start blogging about our life in Denmark already!
Things are good, our jobs are a lot less stressful, we have a nice flat in the heart of downtown, and the weather has been unusually cooperative. Overall we are settling in nicely, except for one thing - I am now technically a FOB.
My brother is in town visiting for 2 weeks so I will probably take this opportunity to do some of the touristy things that I never got to do. So far, the only thing I have been able to do was go to visit Helsingor.
Anyway, so I am now back to being a FOB and am starting to work on integrating. I've been trying to learn Danish, but apparently, my pronouncation sucks big time. I actually can't even understand the cashiers well enough to even buy or pay for things in Danish. One day...



1 Comments:
denmark looks really nice. you should post more pictures of the touristy areas so we can see. so! what's it like being a FOB!!! your moving to denmark really makes your blog a big conumdrum
Post a Comment
<< Home