Monday, April 23, 2007

Back on the Wagon

I'm back on the wagon again, out where a friend is a friend...ah.I love that little ditty. Oh wait, wasn't it saddle?
Anywho, with Gina away on holidays, I decided that I needed to get control of a few things in my life.
Firstly, I went back to training. It had really been a long time since I went and my body reminded me of this every waking moment today. I had bruised knuckles from throwing crosses and bruised foot from the thai pads. I'm in pain, but I feel great! As they say, pain is just a sign of weakness leaving the body.
Secondly, I've been reigning in my urge to party almost every night. I probably have talked about this to no end. I just can't help wanting to go out every night anymore, copenhagen is really boring the crap outta me; much like the internet!
Finally, I've decided to curb the amount of time I put into work. Things are way up in the air for me to give it much though these days.
Let's see how things go! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home