Friday, April 06, 2007

Summer in the City - a mish mosh of updates

I can finally feel the summer in Copenhagen coming up fast. The weather has been great since my return from work in Manila.

Going back to Manila, this time on my own, and for work has made me realize how great of a city it actually is to visit. It also made me realize how incredibly immature Asia is in terms of their interpersonal relationships. It also made me realize that Filipinos are the only asians that can dance!
Anyway, after a week and a half of sun, and being treated like a rock-star both in and out of the office, it's time to get back to the reality of living in Wonderful Copenhagen.

Hwan came up to visit shortly after my trip and stayed for about 2 weeks to see Arcade Fire - too bad the show had to be cancelled!
Meanwhile, I have been slowly curbing my need to party every night. This has of course put me off track with my training, my diet, and my overall plan of trying to become part of the leisure class through being independently wealthy.

I'm planning on holding another roof-top BBQ. With Pauline gone, I wonder whether or not it will be as rowdy- we shall see! With a favorable female to male ratio however, I'm excited to once again see what might come out of it and of course, to blog about it!

Finally, I joined what has been termed "the greatest time-sucking machine ever" by some friends - Facebook. I've been on it for a day and a half and I think I already wasted a total of 4 hours on it! Not that bad since I'm on vacation and I did go biking and rollerblading yesterday. I still have to allot time for work this weekend however, thanks to the fact that only Copenhagen is on vacation this week and that the rest of the world is waiting for some updates from head office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home